Help

Where can I find demo bases used in webinars?

Topic Labels: Community
691 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hmcramer
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I'm watching the "introduction to interface designer" webinar on-demand but in the recording there is no "related content" section for me to find the template/base used in the webinar. Tried searching for it as well, but couldn't find it anywhere. Anyone got a link to that base? It's called Demo: Design Project Tracker.

3 Replies 3

Unfortunately, Airtable doesn’t typically make their webinar bases available after the webinars… even though they sometimes promise that they will.

If you’d like to have a great training course where you get to build & keep your base afterwards, check out my free Airtable training course, which you can take for free by signing up for a trial membership with LinkedIn Learning: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/learning-airtable/ 

Brenda_Ginsberg
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@hmcramer, Did you ever find the base? I am watching this interface designer webinar right now and looking for the base. Hoping you found it. Can you share it? Much thanks.

No, sorry. Did not find them. Kind of sad as it renders the training videos kind of half useful.