529 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
operationsteam
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I do not use AirTable but am in charge of the billing. 

A team member added 3 people to edit a document and their permission level is EDITOR. 

How can they edit the document without being charged?

Can someone explain how can I make this unpaid and they have access to the document. I've been trying to chat to a person for the last week.

2 Replies 2
marielabarzallo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @operationsteam,

Airtable currently charges for each creator, editor and commenter seat. If you want people to have access to a base without being charged for it, you can do one of the following:

• Invite people as viewers, not editors to your base. You can manage the people you've invited to a base by selecting the "Share > Manage" option on a base and then changing the level of permission each person has
  • Share a view-only link of the table you wish to share by selecting the "Share and sync" option and creating a shareable link with the "Create link to view" option
  • Create a form view of your base and ask collaborators to use the form to add to the base, anyone can fill a form and an editor seat is not needed. Forms allow you to add records but not edit existing ones.

Only read-only seats are not charged, you will find more documentation of this topic here 
operationsteam
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you! I will let the team know!