Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sion_Cohen
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

So I have this:

Sion_Cohen_1-1692528953975.png

* I contact support regarding this issue.

I found that due to unknown issue / too many api calls this automation paused for 10 hours, than run all at once (I guess it was filling up a queue) the issue is that it was all running simultaneously creating tons of duplicated data.

Sion_Cohen_2-1692529130989.png

What Can I do to prevent this from happening ? I am using scripting. I did try to prevent using a flag "update record" but I could not find a way to make an extra condition where I already have the "

• If Records length >0 or Records length >0

And there is not grouping in here, should I work with the script to make the blocking ?

3 Replies 3

You may want to recreate your automations with Make, which is a more advanced automation platform for Airtable. It has advanced conditionals, advanced time scheduling, native looping of records, it allows a 40-minute run time for each automation, and much, much more.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well. For example, to instantly trigger your Make scenarios from Airtable with a script instead of a button, check out this thread.

well my automation is a full code of 200+ lines, I dont think Make will make it 🙂

And In general I would have drop it all for a custom made django CRM + custom automation.