cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giora_Giora
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,

We have a calendar view that shows pretty nicely on the desktop.
However, the mobile app shows the meetings' auto number field, and overall it's not user-friendly.
How do I customize the mobile app calendar view?

Thanks,
Giora

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hm, if you primarily want your users to view the data via the Schedule view inside the Calendar view, you could try just using the Grid view and grouping by the date instead, which would give you something like this that would load up immediately once the user opened the table?

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 10.40.50 PM.png

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4

I don't think you can I'm afraid, it seems to just show the data from the record's primary field and what labels we set as visible on desktop doesn't affect it

You might want to use the workaround of making your primary field a formula field that use to format the data you'd like to display, so something like `{ID} & " - " & {Name}` and such

Thanks Adam,

Following your suggestion, I changed the primary field, and it works.
The other pitfall I'm yet to meet, is that the default view is monthly.

At the moment, the only way to see a list of the upcoming events, is as follows:

1. I added a filter to the weekly calendar view (start/end date).
  2. The users are opening the mobile application, and need to do the following steps:
    - Switch to grid view
    - Switch back to calender 'weekly view'
    - Choose the Schdule view of the 'weekly view'

Any additional recommendations/ideas?

Hm, if you primarily want your users to view the data via the Schedule view inside the Calendar view, you could try just using the Grid view and grouping by the date instead, which would give you something like this that would load up immediately once the user opened the table?

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 10.40.50 PM.png

Giora_Giora

Thanks.