2059 0
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Beth-C
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I currently have an inventory base (A) that I synced to another base (B) in the same workspace. When I tried to sync the same base (A) to another base (C), I get this error message: Non-200 Response Received: 413 error. I am not sure why I am getting that, since the first sync worked fine. Could anyone help me figure out what that error means? I do have to sync the original inventory base (A) to multiple separate bases. I hope this makes sense! Thank you so much!!

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Doriana_Musselm
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We are having that same problem! We also can't figure out why it's happening. I feel your pain! You are not alone! 

See Solution in Thread

AlexiB
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I, too, am having this issue. The 413 error code is standard for "Payload Too Large," which just means there is a limit set on how much data the server will process in a single request.

Typically a user wouldn't see the error code for something like this; instead, they'd be shown an explanation and a way to redress. This, along with the fact that many users have huge tables to sync or import, makes me think someone made an oopsie when they set this limit.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Doriana_Musselm

We are having that same problem! We also can't figure out why it's happening. I feel your pain! You are not alone! 

AlexiB
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I, too, am having this issue. The 413 error code is standard for "Payload Too Large," which just means there is a limit set on how much data the server will process in a single request.

Typically a user wouldn't see the error code for something like this; instead, they'd be shown an explanation and a way to redress. This, along with the fact that many users have huge tables to sync or import, makes me think someone made an oopsie when they set this limit.