Help

Re: Freezing Header Rows in Embedded Code?

1287 0
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
JasonParis
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all,

My question is about embedding base code into a website.   Is it possible to freeze the base's headers (i.e. the field names + the row containing 'Hide', 'Filter', 'Group', 'Sort' etc) so that they don't disappear when vertically scrolling?

Please see my site for an example:  The Who | Online Song Resource (jambay53.wixsite.com)

Thank you,

Jason   

7 Replies 7
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

I don't think so I'm afraid

ddz
5 - Automation Enthusiast

They seemed to have managed it somehow:

https://www.mimbi.io/retail-media-networks-list/

Maybe using a smaller table that has no or little buffer space at the bottom of your page?

Also frustrated with freezing possibilities...

Yeap, mine work like that too now.  Are yours not frozen?

ddz

Haven't tried yet because I need the first 2 rows to be frozen or my table doesn't make sense, which incredibly is still not yet possible

Weird!  When you say first two rows, you're referring to the "Hide Filter" etc row and the header row?  Because those are frozen for me currently and stay in view when I scroll.  Any chance you could link to the website where you're embedding and the view itself? 

ddz

I mean 2 actual rows of the table - I also want to freeze the 2nd row like i can in google sheets / excel.

The first row is often just there to help group the columns into different topics, while the 2nd row is the head of the actual column.

AJL1222
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Did anyone figure out if it's possible to freeze the header row? My filter/sort row are static, but my header is lost once I scroll vertically. I would think that Airtable would offer this simple feature, like an Excel sheet! My list view doesn't look good without the headers showing when scrolling down.