Help

Re: Airtable Feature Request Poll (using Airtable, ha!)

2109 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex_Wolfe
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Below is a Form link to vote on Airtable features! Thought I would (quickly) throw this together and see if other users would be interested in something like this, or, find it useful to track interest in the top Feature Requests of the Airtable Community. I only added a few to get it started.

If not, maybe I will make it a Universe base for others if useful.

Here is a form to submit your own votes. Feel free to submit feedback in the form or here!

Poll Entry Form

Poll Results:

I am open to suggestions for improvement as well! Eventually I would want to add some more robust features / try to present the data more elegantly, but we shall see.

-Alex

P.S. I am a normal Airtable user so any results of this poll would hold no extra bearing on Airtable’s likelihood of implementing them!

4 Replies 4
AlexWolfe
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

For those who have voted so far, thank you! All requests for features in the ‘Notes’ sections of your votes have been added as votes / features in the Poll Results page.

I will continue to keep this updated as votes come in.

Wayne_Hoover
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How did you create the Vote Graph column in the poll results table?

It uses the following formula:

REPT(“█”,{Vote Count})

Where ‘Vote Count’ is a Count field for every linked Poll Entry submitted.

Edit:
Note this is the formula for the graph only while the combined ‘Vote Graph’ field shown in the embedded grid view above is another formula which combines the Vote Count and Graphs together.

Edit2:
I added these equations to the ‘Vote Graph’ description so anyone can see this in the embedded grid view now.

I’d LOVE to learn more about this. My brain can’t wrap my head around what you have done here. It is fabulous