3602 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scott_Bowler
5 - Automation Enthusiast

May 2023 Update: AirToWoo is now Connect for WooCommerce. We have a demo Airtable base here which you can copy, and you can sign up here.

f7321fef.png

Hi fellow Airtabler’s (and Woocommerce lovers!).

I’m excited to share a brand new integration between Airtable and Woocommerce, which allows you to manage all your products, categories, tags, orders (and more) for Woocommece from within Airtable.

We’ve shared it with a few of our contacts, and the average speed saving has been 10x. If you’ve ever used Woocommerce, you’ll know how slow it can be to go through and edit products one by one, so it was a no-brainer to tap into the ease and speed of Airtable, and make it possible to easily sync to Woocommerce.

Withour further ado, I bring to you: Connect for WooCommerce!

Any input would be greatly appreciated 🙂

18 Replies 18
Paarul_Shah
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there
I’m really intrigued and would love to try this - I filled out your beta form and hope we can help you test this!
Thanks
Paarul

Fantastic, thank you :slightly_smiling_face: Have sent you an e-mail

Angela_Malin

@Scott_Bowler I 2 am very interested in this and filled out your BETA form, but I’ve not heard anything. Are you still working on this?

Thanks

Scott_Bowler

Hi @Angela_Malin - sorry, completely missed your enquiry. Have pinged you an email (and yes, the software is still being developed :slightly_smiling_face: )

SunLynx
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Scott_Bowler I have also requested to be added to the beta but haven’t heard back yet.

Scott_Bowler

Hi @SunLynx

Can you let me know your email address / name in a personal message? We’re working through a backlog of new setups at the moment but I can bump you up the list :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit - doesn’t look like Airtable supports that, so please feel free to ping me an email on hello@airtowoo.com

Giacomo_Lanzi

Hi!
I filled the form to try this. I’m a webmaster and finding the best solution for my client to integrato WooCommerce with offline selling.

I am a partner at Make / Integromat and expert in automation, I’m planning to integrate a solution like yours in a shop-manager solution for custom clients.
Let me know if I could try it out!

Sounds great! We’re looking to work with partners / resellers.

I’ll ping you a message once I’m at my desk tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

Mike_Carroll
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey @Scott_Bowler, had also requested, I went ahead and emailed as this seems to be exactly what I’m looking for and working on two concurrent builds now that need this sync. I have this capability when working in Duda and the dymanic content sync with airtable but have not been able to find this solution for woocommerce - I would love to help test!

Sent you an email :slightly_smiling_face:

Mantas_Karmaza
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Invite us! Sounds like a great product for our clients.

Sent you an email from @mantasdigital.com

Hey, that’s cool, man.

Hey there!! How is this project coming along?

jord8on
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Scott_Bowler we would love to start using this! :pray:

Also, I’m curious how this works with additional installed WooCommerce plug-ins.

For example… It is no fun managing Coupons in Wordpress, and there are certain plug-ins that expand the functionality of basic coupons in WooCommerce, like this one: Smart Coupons

I’ve noticed that some plug-in adds additional fields associated with our WooCommerce products/orders/customers. Would there be another table, and your product, where these fields are added, or would they be added/appended as additional fields to the end of each respective table that the plugin adds data to, in Airtable? Does that question make sense?

I’m so looking forward to trying your tools to see how they will help us better manage our products!

WilliamSmith193
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Also, I want to say thank you for letting me know about it.

Scott_Bowler

Hi @jord8on - thanks for the interest!

We made the choice not to support 3rd party plugins at the moment - purely because we’re then creating “AirTo{insert plugin here}”. We started doing this, but with such a variety of APIs, handling of data (and lots and lots of bugs with plugin APIs) we quickly realised that it’s a route to madness.

As a result, we’ve doubled down on the Woocommerce integration piece, and can do some pretty powerful things with it now.

bradley_gibson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

HI,

We have been waiting super long for something like this. We would love to have access to the beta.

We filled out the beta form for MyWaste and would love access.

Kind Regards

Scott_Bowler

Hi guys,

Just an update - we've rebranded to "Connect for WooCommerce". After chatting with the WooCommerce team, it was agreed that AirToWoo was a bit of a grey area when it comes to trademarks.

We've added a tonne of new features, including:

• An Airtable Extension (currently going through the review process)
  • Image support
  • Custom meta data support
  • Improved error handling and pre-warnings if there is anything wrong with your product data
  • Massive speed improvements
  • And lots lots more

We've also released a template for getting started. You'll need to sign-up for account to actually connect your store.

For transparency, the pricing is $99/month (excludes any Airtable costs).