675 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dean_Toland
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I built a base to track all the warranties I’ve gathered over the years, for both my consulting business and for my own home. I got tired of having to login to all the different sites and search through my Amazon order history to find what I have protection on and who is doing the protecting.

https://airtable.com/shrpom0L2OD3Masjj

This table has been filled with some dummy items and warranty plan #s for the sake of sharing publicly, but I’ve allowed copying for anyone who wants to duplicate this for themselves. The “Status” column was actually the trickiest, but I was able to put together a formula that looked at the “Coverage Expires” date and compare it to today’s date, and if it is before today then it shows the warranty as Expired, otherwise it shows it as still Active.

In my base I have the product receipt and the warranty purchase receipt attached for reference and it’s proven helpful already. I hope this helps someone else, if there’s even anyone else out there that is literally trying to find anything in their life that Airtable can help with. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Replies 3
Tech_Tylercivic
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Thanks. Maybe this is a candidate for the ‘demo’ samples?

I’d be super happy to see it there, but even if it doesn’t end up there I was just happy to share it with the rest of the community here in the forums. :blush:

Makoto
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

If possible, could you re-share the base you created. I have a similar need