Help

Re: How can I get rid of the cookie popup in the embed view ?

1972 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexandrepro
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Airtable has just released a popup to allow cookies on all embed views making my app not usable anymore....

Each time I refresh the page, the same popup is displayed !

How can I get rid of this popup allowing cookie ?

Thank you for your help!

40 Replies 40
FOCKUFFF
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

i can't understand how this can get through any basic testing. Makes all my pages unusable.

Chuck_G

After dealing with support last week on an issue I absolutely understand how this can happen.  They were literally asking me to do their jobs for them.  Send videos, test, etc. Extremely sloppy work and a sense of entitlement.  If Airtable is this careless can they be trusted with your data?  Starting to think the answer is no…

Bllfngr

This cookie pop-up is a real disaster. When you arrive on our sites, it scrolls straight to this pop-up, which is right in the middle of my page.

Please Airtable do something!

alpacox

Had an update from Airtable support... 

So sorry that you are experiencing this trouble! Our product team has identified a bug related to the use of embedded Airtable views causing a cookie banner pop-up to display. They are currently working on a fix to resolve this and are expecting the necessary updates to be applied by the end of this week. If you find that the issue persists after this time, please let us know and we’d be happy to investigate further.

alpacox

Hmm on an email today they said end of this week... but at least they are on it! Still an issue for me today.

AntoineS

I have also been communicating with email, and suggested they connect internally (which they now have) as the support contact suggested to me it was a browser privacy issue 🙄.  They now advised I should retry towards the end of the week when they hope to have implemented the fix. Quite astonishing how you can implement something that renders the use of functionality you offer on your platform completely useless.

Kjell_Myran

Looks like it's fixed now... 🙂

Will_Henderson

Great coordinated hounding of Airtable. 

alexandrepro

Many thanks to all of you for your help and support. it worked because everyone complained about it with maximum coordination!! And thank you airtable for this fix and for having listened to us. Hope it will stay like that forever 🙂

JavierGO
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Happy to see that it's fixed!