1006 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Pickard
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Airtable - what have you done to the look of expanded records. It’s AWFUL. I’ve had a whole morning of my colleagues ringing me and asking what I’ve done to the look and begging me to change it back. Does anyone else share their revulsion?

4 Replies 4
Quality_Assuran
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi David, whilst I am usually welcome to change, I too agree, this new format is very hard to read.
When a record is expanded it is difficult to follow which data I am now inputting with too big a gap from the field description. Airtable, please revert back to the old system or make the descriptions closer to the data entry fields.

Airtable refers to this monstrosity as an “improvement”.

The official thread on this topic is below — be sure to comment on that thread, and also send an email to support@airtable.com about this:

Cassie_Chinn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Saaaaaame. samesamesame. I can’t see anything. Text is too light, there are no bounds around text fields so text just floats, there is far too much white space, etc. Everyone on my team is having an incredibly hard time seeing, reading and editing records. I appreciate the attempt, but this one doesn’t work.

@Cassie_Chinn @Quality_Assurance

Airtable will not see this thread. Be sure to email your comments to support@airtable.com, and be sure to add your comments to the official thread here: