Did you mean: 
Julien_Mottet1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

https://airtable.com/pricing

4 pricings :
Free : No big change
Team : old Pro ---
Busiess : old Pro +++ (key feature from enterprise available : 2sync, more records, more storage, invoice...)
Entreprise : old Enterprise +++

First fellings :
I like it a lot.
Business is the new PRO (the way to go for SMBs)

56 Replies 56
Scott_Hoek
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

So, looking at the FAQ, am I correct in my understanding that the Teams plan (formerly Pro) is no longer going to have multi-source syncing?  That's gonna be a pretty massive problem for us and I'm not really wanting to double the cost of our Airtable subscription at this very moment...

For those of us who work with/for smaller companies and clients, this feels like a holdup. Either pay another $25 per user per month or lose some essential functionality across multiple bases. I'm so frustrated right now.

J_Jones
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

We went from 3 to 7 billable users in a week (planning to add more next week too) because the mobile interfaces update finally gave us true granular permissions after five years of asking.  But now we need to upgrade from Pro to Business to keep our current functionality with the new pricing scheme.  So if we use Airtable only, that's 7 seats for $3,780 per year and $540 per year for each additional user.  

Or we can ditch airtable interfaces and use softr instead for $139 monthly plus one airtable business seat for $45 a month: a total of $2,208 per year plus $0 for each additional user for up to 50 seats.  And they wonder why Airtable isn't making more money from SMBs...

Overall though, it's a mild improvement from the previous pricing structure.  At least we finally get more rows and storage per base...

Airtable really said "upgrade, spend the next month fully restructuring all of your bases, or get f*cked".

We're in a little bit of a panic over here, and we're mad as hell.  But the good news is, if we have to restructure all of our data anyway, it's as good a time as any to jump ship!

Careful with Softr, the new plans limit the number of API calls you can make in a month too.  

I originally posted in the other thread, but ...I can't help but wonder about other features being stripped away.  I just had a promising client upgrade to Pro, and submit their budget based on that, so a bit of a heads up from Airtable might have been helpful.  $540/user wouldn't have been a problem, but starting at $240/user then immediately going to $540 makes me look like a fool or a liar.

AlexW-DP
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

The new pricing page says that Team plans allow for 50,000 records per base, but the support page on pricing says that Teams plans will allow for 25,000 records per base.  Does anyone know which is the correct number?  Thanks!

My bad on that one. That article has been updated to reflect the 50,000 record limit shown on the pricing page. Thanks for the flag @AlexW-DP 

Can I poke your brain about what other platforms you’re considering? Happy to do that via DM or email if you don’t want to have that discussion in public.