cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nat
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Heya Community! :wave:

A little while back I did a show and tell about BuiltOnAir, a podcast and website we created to bring together and highlight people building amazing things with Airtable. Some of you reading this have probably already been featured as a guest on the podcast, a service provider/product maker in the Airtable resources section, or a guest poster on the blog. We plan to keep featuring more in the future, but that’s not why I’m posting this…

2eb38eae93df5e234c9347a46c1dd5c4fc1abbd5.png

Airtable Universe metrics every month?!

One of the most popular aspects of BuiltOnAir has been the Universe Metrics, where we post all the new creators and bases in Airtable Universe each month. We also list the top 10 creators with new followers, and top 10 bases with new copies or likes (screenshot below).

9xOpYpAbimMOURp9yZnvI3IAvniE6fPQAjPhgEb2IxbL69M_MG2jrytNZUVRphbQ0mi5zW7SmVQPhgMaJ2N27ffQSh0im8B7VeIBNtdadSn460ih6L6y9h-73G4qD2Bt6BewrkBD.png

It’s been super fun for us to see what’s happening in Airtable Universe and find all the useful bases shared there each month, and hope it’s a valuable tool for you also!

You can check out the Universe Metrics here. I plan to update or comment on this thread with new metrics each month, so let me know in the comments how you like it :bulb:

23 Replies 23
Jordan_Huseman
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey Airtable Community! I can’t believe it’s already September!

I’m back to bring the September Metrics and out Editor’s Pick and Highlights.

It was another fantastic month full of creativity! :star_struck: Make sure you go check it out!

Jordan_Huseman
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Happy November everyone! :grinning:

Every month you guys manage to impress me with your awesome Airtable skills!

Go check out the October Metrics and our Editor’s Pick and Highlights to see what users created last month!

Jordan_Huseman
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

December already?

You all know what that means, the November Metrics and our Editor’s Pick and Highlights are out!

I loved seeing what was created last month and all the interaction between bases! :star_struck: Keep up the good work everyone!

March Metrics and our Editor’s Pick and Highlights are published!

Go check them out and get inspiration for your next project! :grinning: