Help

Which is the best course to learn how to work with airtable?

1799 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sebastian_Busta
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi guys, I need some suggestions in a course to learn more about airtable. I need an special focus on forms, formulas and interfaces

5 Replies 5

My free Airtable training course will enable you to become a complete Airtable expert in just 90 minutes.

This course was created before interfaces, but my new course is coming out in April 2023, and it will cover an additional 60 minutes of topics, including interfaces, many-to-many relationships, and more!

My course has been one of LinkedIn Learning’s biggest hits over the last 2 years:

When I click the link, this does not look like a free course. It looks like it could be free with a trial subscription, but otherwise it looks like it is $34.99. (Which is still a good price for someone new to Airtable who wants to get up to speed quickly.)

@kuovonne Wow, I did not even know that you could buy the course for $34.99. That must be a brand new option that they have recently added. Thanks for pointing that out to me!

Yeah, it’s free if you complete it during your 1-month free trial, and then cancel your trial afterwards.

I just created this course for LinkedIn Learning… they own it. I am not technically the owner of this course. I do not get that $34.99 that they just added. Although I would be happy if I did! I have no problems with making money for my hard work! :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s setting some expectation her @ScottWorld :slightly_smiling_face:

Hahaha!! :rofl:

What I should’ve said is: My course will PUT YOU ON THE PATH to becoming a complete Airtable expert! :winking_face: