2575 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tim_Stuart
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I was wondering if there is a way to autogenerate QR codes in Airtable? I know that there are apps that can generate multiple QR Codes, but you have to manually run them. Is there a way to make it so once you type in a link in one column, then in another column a QR code will automatically generate. I know this can be done in other 3rd party apps, but is there a free way to do this without a 3rd party app? I know that in Google Sheets, I can use a formula like this to automatically generate a QR Code in Column B from the URL that is in Column A:
=image(“https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=qr&chs=150x150&chl=”&A2)

How can I adapt something like this to Airtable? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

2 Replies 2

Airtable does not offer native QR code functionality.

Two ways to automatically generate QR codes in Airtable are Integromat’s free QR Code Generator or MiniExtensions’ paid QR Code Generator:

David6
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello, I have developed a tool that can generate QR codes in bulk within Airtable. It allows you to generate a large number of QR codes at once and also supports batch generation of barcodes and batch downloading of attachments. I hope this can be helpful to you.

Bulk QR Code Barcode Generator 

Airtable QR Code Generator