541 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abu_Ngauja
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi - I’m brand new to Airtable and am building a capacity tracker/task tracker for my team. In my capacity tracker table, individual team members are assigned an “at capacity” or “available” marker based on a formula that is triggered by the number of tasks they are linked to in the task tracker table. When a task is marked complete in my task tracker table, I want it to disappear from the column/rows it is linked to in the capacity table, so a team member’s capacity level is always accurate. I hope that makes sense.

Is it possible to do this with an automation? I’ve been perusing the forums but can’t find anything that is super clear.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hmm, if I were you I’d use a conditional rollup field in the Team Members table that would only rollup on tasks that are not completed, no automation needed. That should do what you’re looking for I think?

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
KVachon
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

You should be able to create a filter based on marking the task as complete.

Here are the screenshot of the filter you’d need:

Prior to filter:
Completed Column

Creation of Filter:
Filter

After Filter Applied:
After Filter

TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hmm, if I were you I’d use a conditional rollup field in the Team Members table that would only rollup on tasks that are not completed, no automation needed. That should do what you’re looking for I think?