1429 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wyatt_Cavalier
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there, I run a company that sells an dleases equipment to B2B clients.

I have a process where I use a form to input the client info, and their requirements.

I also have an app (page designer) that formats the info into a nice looking one page quote.

Right now I have to:

1. Fill in the form
  2. Go into the app
  3. Save the app as a pdf
  4. Open my email account
  5. Compose an email and attach the quote

Is there an automation I could do that-

As soon as I finish the form, it generates an email including the page designed pdf as an attachment?

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

Welcome to the community, @Wyatt_Cavalier!

Sadly, none of the Airtable apps can be automated in any way. They live isolated in their own little bubble. Even worse, Page Designer doesn’t include any functionality to create PDFs nor add PDFs to attachment fields nor email PDFs.

Your best bet would be to automate the PDF creation with a combination of automated tools, such as Integromat and DocuMint (or Integromat and FormStack Documents).

Then, you could also automate the sending of the email with Integromat as well. (Or you could put the PDF file back into Airtable and use an Airtable email automation to send the attachment.)

p.s. If you have a budget for this project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant & Integromat Partner to help you with this, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com:

Hi @Wyatt_Cavalier,

I guess Plumsail Documents will work for you. You can connect it to Airtable using Zapier like here. Inside the product, it’s possible to configure email and other deliveries.