431 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jordmf
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am currently able to generate invoices for my tenants by filling in the table and using extensions to populate a pdf. However, I would like to be able to create an invoice like this and then automate a trigger that generates the next invoice a month later for each tenant. Does anyone know if this possible and automations to try? 

Thanks

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable’s extensions cannot be automated in any way.

Airtable’s automations have the ability to create an extremely basic Google Document, but it’s extremely basic and doesn’t fit most people’s needs.

To automate creating a professional invoice, you would need to turn to external solutions.

There are dozens of different services out there that provide this functionality, such as Documint or Docs Automator or Formstack Documents or PDFMonkey… and there are many more out there as well.

All of these could be fully automated with Make, which is a low-code/no-code automation tool that doesn’t require any knowledge of coding.

You could even use plain old fashioned Google Docs or Microsoft Word as well, which is typically the best option. These can both be automated by using Make as well.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld