288 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Debbie_Benkovic
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi. I am creating a version of an automation that I didn't create. I have duplicated it, added a trigger and updated some copy in the code but I have a configuration error. I can't figure out how to get the custom script into the message. Screen grab one is the error. Screen grab two is how it should look.

Any help is appreciated.

Deb

2 Replies 2
Debbie_Benkovic
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Update. I figured it out. Thanks Anyway.

Deb

manlveralmex
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer
  1. Begin by acknowledging the issue with the automation and express your commitment to resolving it.
  2. Briefly outline the specific changes you are making to the automation, focusing on the custom script modification.
  3. Clarify the purpose or goal of the custom script within the automation.
  4. Detail the specific problem or error encountered during the alteration of the automation.
  5. Provide any relevant error messages or codes that may assist in troubleshooting the issue.
  6. Mention any troubleshooting parking spot steps you have taken thus far to address the problem.
  7. If applicable, highlight the expected outcome of the custom script within the automation.
  8. Discuss any dependencies or interactions with other components in the automation that might be affecting its functionality.
  9. Emphasize the importance of a seamless integration and operation of the custom script.
  10. Introduce the term "parking spot" within the context of the automation, addressing any relevance or impact it may have on the script.
  11. Request assistance or insights from colleagues or relevant support channels if needed.
  12. Conclude with appreciation for prompt attention to the matter and express openness to collaboration in resolving the issue efficiently.