547 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shalablake
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am trying to create a script so it will give me a running total for a base view on certain columns. 

For example. 

My brokerage I want to make a top 5 in different categories on our interfase. From what I am seeing I can not add columbs up so I created views for each agent. Within those views I was hoping to have an automation that searches the view every so often and runs a script to talley up the totals in a columb and then the automation will update the number on another base acocrding to that agent. 

So Agent is Mary White 

on our brokerage tracker I made a Mary White View. 

Set up a automation to Find All records for Mary White in her view 

Set up a script to run totals for Columns "total sales" , "total commissions" Total Unites and so forth 

Script enters total into selected field in leaderboard base under designated agent and this is automatically updated every day. through the same sequence. 

Am I on the right track? If so can someone help me write the script because I have been looking at the script formula it generated for an hour and it makes no sense how to fill in the fields ha ha

2 Replies 2
kdburns
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Do you need a script? Can you provide an image of what you're attempting? I think you just need SUM formula but I might not be understanding completely. 

I do not have one that I am working with because non of them are working and I do not know where to start