Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
developer
5 - Automation Enthusiast

hello every one.

Now i am having few risks.

My risk is

when the record is updated or created in wordpress table, that data have to sent to airtable sync.

help me please.

thank you for any help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Charlie_Melende
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey there, I'd recommend giving aeropage a look. They are a new and great solution that have a free wordpress sync extension.

See Solution in Thread

8 Replies 8
Charlie_Melende
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey there, I'd recommend giving aeropage a look. They are a new and great solution that have a free wordpress sync extension.

Check out Make’s Wordpress integrations.with Airtable.

developer

thank you for your replies.

You can try Air WP Sync as well 

matthew_b
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

My company (Whalesync) just launched a WordPress x Airtable 2-way sync that might be useful:

https://www.whalesync.com/connector/wordpress

Hi @matthew_b , this is "coming soon" if I understand correctly from your website.

When it will be available ?

Maybe you are talking about WordPress.com? Which is not the same at all. But The links of the video and the examples talk about Webflow. I think there is a confusion between these 2 great tools. 🙂

Hi Stephane! Sorry about the confusion.

Our WordPress.com connector is available now in GA (general availability) and our WordPress.org connector is available now in beta. So anyone can use it, we just need to manually activate it on your account.

We're hoping to bring WordPress.org out of beta in the next few weeks :).

nisitkumar

Hi Everyone,

Exciting news! I've revamped Airpress, equipping it with the capability to use Personal Access Tokens. I've tidied up its code, addressing security challenges for a smoother experience.

Additionally, I've developed a plugin that simplifies the process of registering a notification endpoint to Airtable Webhook, even for those less familiar with the technical details. Here are some standout features:

1. Extensibility: Designed with extensibility in mind, making it easy for users to integrate their applications with the plugin and retrieve data from the webhook endpoint.

2. Web Interface Configuration: Allows users to set webhook configurations conveniently through the web interface.

3. User-Friendly Service Registration: Streamlines the process for users to register their services with the plugin and effortlessly fetch data from the webhook.

4. Web Interface Webhook Management: Enables users to refresh their webhook directly from the web interface or set up a cron job to automate the process.

Numerous enhancements are currently in progress, and I'm eager to continue refining the plugin.

If anyone requires support in integrating WordPress with Airtable, feel free to reach out.

Regards,

Nisit