183 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashley_Jackson
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

You guys have been so helpful in the past, I'm hoping you can help jog my brain once again!

Scenario:  Organization that wants to track membership recruitment efforts with something like a CRM funnel.  They will need multiple funnel / pipeline scenarios, each with its own set of steps.  Each step will need it's own metrics for tracking results.  For instance, if one step in the funnel is inviting new contacts to join a facebook group, the metric they would track is whether the new contact did, in fact, join the fb group.  So the metric will change for each step of the funnel.  Some of the steps may be common to multiple funnels.

Each funnel can have multiple people in it simultaneously, spread across the funnel's varying steps.

In addition, people could (potentially) be in multiple funnels simultaneously.

Oy.

Anyone have thoughts as to how to structure the base?  I'm struggling to wrap my brain around so many relationships all at once!  I will be forever grateful if someone could point me in the right direction here!

2 Replies 2
Brenda_Ginsberg
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Ashley_Jackson , Did you ever figure out how to build the funnels? I'd love to learn what you learned. Happy holidays! Much appreciation!

Hi @Brenda_Ginsberg , I did work on a potential system but never really got anywhere, got frustrated, and deleted everything lol.  I'm sorry I can't be more help!  Are you working on something similar?