cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
julia_bartels
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, 

A few days ago, the display of the timeline records has changed. While previously the details of the records were limited to the strip of the entry, now they go beyond that (see screenshots). The timeline thus loses a lot of clarity, which is essential for our work. Is it possible to change this back to the previous state, change the display or is there an update that restores the former state?

5 Replies 5
julia_bartels

Thanks for this. However, as this may be helpful for some, it ist not for us. I would rather have the cut-off version. Is there a way to choose between the two display versions?

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I am not an Airtable employee. I am just a fellow Airtable user like you. I pointed you to that thread so you can post your comments over there instead of here. Airtable employees do not read any of the posts in this forum. The only posts that Airtable might possibly read on rare occasion are the threads that they start themselves in the announcements section, which is why I pointed you there.

julia_bartels

I am sorry, I didn't realize you being a fellow of mine 😉 Thanks for all the information you have given, included the one concerning Airtable answering, and your assistance.

You're welcome! 😀