Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

How to get the last value captured

Topic Labels: Base design
Solved
Jump to Solution
481 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View the latest field

Hi, I’m totally new to Airtable and so far I’ve been fascinated by it. :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:
I started doing is something that allows me to keep the daily balance of different accounts, see image,
2020-07-24 18_58_47-Control mineros y wallets_ Saldos Mineros - Airtable

So I capture daily transactions and therefore the actual balance is the last recorded .

How can you make a query or a summary, which brings me only the data of the most recent registration of the different accounts?

ejemplo 2

Thank you very much for your help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the community, @Juan_Gutierrez! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Is it safe to assume that every account is updated every day? If so, you could create a view that only shows records that match today’s date. Will that suit your needs?

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2

Welcome to the community, @Juan_Gutierrez! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Is it safe to assume that every account is updated every day? If so, you could create a view that only shows records that match today’s date. Will that suit your needs?

Many thanks Justin, I forget that I need to think in views :man_facepalming: