320 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rfscott2016
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have a table which has the entire organization list of Key results. It does identify each Business Unit. I have another table where I have a list of projects (in the same base). I want to have a field with the projects where the person entering the data can a select the key result this project is associated with but I do not want the entire list of key results to show up, only the key results from that business unit. Is that possible?   

3 Replies 3

Assuming you have three tables: Key Results, Business Units, and Projects, dynamic filters for linked records should do this for you! https://support.airtable.com/docs/dynamic-filtering-in-linked-record-fields

rfscott2016
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thank you for you suggestion. But it is more complicated than that, IMO. Let me explain further. I need to dynamically check on the org and depending on the org, I want to provide the dropdown list. I do not think AT can handle this but wanted to confirm. 

Yeap, that's exactly what dynamic filtering for the linked record would do!  What issues did you face trying to set it up?  Could you provide screenshots of your tables and examples of what you'd want the output to be?