My airtable gets slower and slower each day. Last night I couldn't get data from a look-up field from another connected table.
The main data which I have is about 800 hotels (with 6 pictures each max 1 MG) and 200 attractions 2 images each. (In total I guess less than 4 GB images in 2 tables)
I tried also for browser (Safari) hard refresh, but it didn't work (I checked it on another PC same problem).
I tried to minimize the formula and convert most of them to "Single line text". It works much better than before.
It seems to have many formulas, and connecting items to each other makes it very slow.
This is the converted version https://www.apochi.travel/hotels
You can check the speed of loading after each search or filtering.
I hope it works for you as well.