626 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maddiebishop
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am trying to recreate a page designer extension on a new table within my base. When I switch the tab over and go to edit the page, the image field is not loading. I am copying the image url with the attachment uploaded and receive the message in the screenshot below. Is this functioning correctly or am I doing something wrong?

maddiebishop_0-1704478783729.png

2 Replies 2
Alex_Lerma
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello maddiebishop, 

About a year ago, a change was made in Airtable, so now you can't perform this action directly from an image. You may find it helpful to refer to some of the articles previously posted on this topic.

Adding Static images to page designer 

Is it possible to use a image saved in bases URL in page designer?

@maddiebishop 

You have 2 options here:

1. Store the image in an attachment field, and place that field on your Page Designer layout. To access the exact same attachment from ANY RECORD in your entire base, you will need to create a global field in Airtable, which I describe how to do on this Airtable podcast episode.

2. Store your image in a publicly-accessible cloud drive location, such as Google Drive or Cloudinary, and then use the publicly accessible URL in Page Designer. If you’ll be managing lots of different images in a cloud drive, it is easy to automate this process by using Make’s Airtable automations & integrations.