832 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_Ohashi1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Any recommendations for building replicating this trust ledger?

The issue I’m running into is fitting all of this into one, nice clean view in Airtable.

There are 3 tables:

Transaction

• File# (PK)
  • Property Address
  • Seller
  • Buyer
  • Contract Date
  • Proposed Closing
  • Extended Closing
  • Official Close

Ledger

• LedgerID (PK)
  • Date
  • Amount
  • Description
  • CK#
  • Balance at Title Co

Agent

• Name

3 Replies 3
Adam_Minich
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi @Ben_Ohashi1,

Adam from Airtable here.

Are you looking to have a single table to bake all of this into the Page designer App? Or are you looking for a single view?

In the case of the former, this has been discussed in multiple community threads in the past, but here is a link to one.

Admittedly, it can take a bit of trial and error to get everything into the order that you are looking to get it in. Our engineers and product team continue to look into and evaluate improvements and enhancements on this front.

Cheers~~

Hey Adam,

I’ve never heard of the Page designer app! Thanks for sharing.

This would be multiple tables into the page designer app. Is that possible? Also, how easy it to move from one record to the next? Does it have grouping or filter capability? This could work great for what I’m trying to achieve but I’ll need the same capability as a gallery view.

Hey there!

Glad that helped!

For pages designed to look at a single record at a time, the Page Designer app is fairly straight-forward. It gets a bit more tricky (trial and error) when attempting to create a page design that employs information from multiple records onto one “page.” This is discussed to some extent in that other community post I linked to in my last message.

The grouping and filtering capability occurs within the parameters that you set up within the view that the page designer app is looking at. It’s good to think of Apps, in general, as a way to organize or view information coming from the Airtable base/table/view/record. Some customization options exist within Apps, but much of the customization occurs in the tables and views you’ve set up. More on the general overview of Apps here.