We’re looking for a Developer Advocate to help grow our developer community worldwide. As our first Developer Advocate, you’ll be integral in crafting the developer engagement strategy and executing on the Airtable vision. You’ll support our developer community through scalable tutorials, speaking engagements, and platform experiences to unlock value for new and existing users. If you’re passionate about democratizing software and being involved with a developer community from day one, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Devise and execute on a strategic plan to grow our developer community
- Represent Airtable in the community forum and produce relevant one-to-many educational resources
- Identify product gaps and opportunities to better serve our developers. Synthesize the insights into clear and concise recommendations for our platform engineering team
- Wear several hats and do things that may not scale in the early days to help kick-start the community
Who you are
- You are confident and comfortable presenting to audiences large and small
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative and is energized by building a young community
- Empathetic communication - both spoken and written - is your forté; you can distill complicated topics into something clear and succinct
- You are a natural teacher and are passionate about helping others fulfill their potential
- Bonus points if you have experience with supporting and growing open source communities
- 4+ years of experience in a developer relations or advocate role
- Ideally based in San Francisco Bay Area but open to remote
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume if you’re interested.