634 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edd_Tillen
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’m trying to create a home page for my Confluence space with some headline data from a table I’ve got in AirTable.

I’m ultimately trying to create Power BI type cards on the page, showing a count / total of records in a view in AirTable. I’m not even sure how to get that headline data out of AirTable, let alone import it into Confluence.

I’ve asked the question on the Confluence forum as well, to see if it’s better to approach it from that direction.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Edd_Tillen
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I think I’ve cracked it. Why did no one tell me about interfaces before!!!? I think that’s what I’m after, then a link to the interface from my confluence page (hopefully with an embedded frame).

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Edd_Tillen
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I think I’ve cracked it. Why did no one tell me about interfaces before!!!? I think that’s what I’m after, then a link to the interface from my confluence page (hopefully with an embedded frame).

Hi Edd, interested in hearing if you got the embedding of an interface on a Confluence page to work? I've found that it will not. For some strange reason it seems you can't share and embed interfaces the way you can regular data views. I would have thought interfaces would be the most external-user friendly views and sharing of them would be as easy as the data views.