1239 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theomayeriii
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have been running Airtable for at least 5 years and am very familiar with it. I have a need that is beyond my no-code low-code capabilities and I am looking to hire someone to help me develop the following idea.

• I have a base that has dynamic information for each day of the year on it.
  • I have a physical public display in a high traffic location with a QR code on it.
  • I would like local public to be able to hit that QR code with their phones and land on a mobile device compatible web page, which dynamically changes every day pulling the proper day's data into it from my airtable base.
  • I don't have time (or really CSS, API and coding skills) to figure this out and would be very interested in developing a resource relationship with someone who can deal with the API, CSS, Java? issues in getting this web widget that is pulling data from an AirTable base made.

My name is Theo Mayer
Looking forward to meeting you (whoever you are:)

3 Replies 3
Gavin_Fudge1
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Theo,

Just a thought, but have you looked into something like Softr or Stacker?

While the styling options may be a bit limited, and the focus is slightly more 'app' based, they could add a front-end layer to your data without the need for a more bespoke development, particularly as it seems the requirement is quite simple - e.g. just a single page - in development terms.

theomayeriii
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Gavin:

That may be exactly what I am looking for. Prelim glance looks like a great solution. I will dig in next week.
Many thanks for the suggestion.

Theo

carrgordon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It's great to see your enthusiasm for Airtable and your innovative idea for a dynamic QR code-based display. Developing such a solution does require technical skills, and it's smart to seek support from a developer

If you're looking for full stack developer who can handle the API, CSS, and Java aspects of your project, you might want to check out this comprehensive list of developers. Building a resource relationship with the right developer can make your idea a reality and bring your Airtable data to life on a mobile device-compatible web page.