cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taylor_Johnston
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi, everyone!

I’m sure this has a simple answer, but as a non-developer - I could use some help!

I currently have a few webhooks for Zapier and Integromat programmed into button fields in my base. Their function is working just fine; however, each time the webhook is sent, I get a success message in a new window. I appreciate the confirmation, but when I am processing hundreds of records in one sitting, this becomes extremely annoying.

Is there any way to get my webhook to run without the success message?
Or any recommendations for alternate solutions?

I know it’s possible to have a button or an automation run a script, but I don’t know how to create a script to send a webhook.

Thanks in advance! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

It’s currently not possible to suppress the opening of a browser window/tab for simple webhook calls like that. As for a script solution, this has been answered a few times elsewhere in the forum. Here’s my own contribution to the topic from last year:

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

It’s currently not possible to suppress the opening of a browser window/tab for simple webhook calls like that. As for a script solution, this has been answered a few times elsewhere in the forum. Here’s my own contribution to the topic from last year:

AWESOME!
This is perfect - thanks so much for re-sharing that post for me. I appreciate your help. :slightly_smiling_face: