763 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jozef_Soltys
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am using Documint to generate PDF from data stored in Airtable (via link). It was working without problems for more that a year but I recently have trobles to build PDF on first try. Still some data are missing. I checked with documint and all is fine on their site. While the situation is getting worse, I am adding one more field to generated document to dump all data received from Airtable - so I see, that lot of data is missing so Documint has not enough inputs to generate PDF. It usually take several tries to get what I need, but tonight even 50 is not enought. I asked Airtable support on 15Jun but no reply  - still (OK 3 emails that they are busy, but no solution). Is there any way to make Airtable properly prepare all data and send it to Documint? What is the problem after one year?

3 Replies 3

Did you send an email to Documint Support

Jozef_Soltys
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Documint support assisted very well with the issue, thanks to Documint advice I understand what is Airtable sending towards Documint API and that data is missing from Airtable side. I am quite disappointed, that Airtable Support is ignoring my trouble

Jozef_Soltys
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am surprised with airtable support - absolutely no response for 3 months except automatic email and satisfactory questioner. Is it normal here?  I am not on free plan. I just don't get it