Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formulas Activity

Can someone help edit this formula?

Hi! Below you'll find two screenshots - one is the template I started with and the other is the base I'd like to implement the reoccuring tasks formula/automation:The OG formula is too long to allow me to copy the entire thing in. This is the templat...

Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 1.54.42 PM.png Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 1.47.24 PM.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compare same field in linked records

Hi all,I have two tables: Projects and Tasks. Each task has one or more municipalities. What I'd like to do is check if all the municipalities in each task associated with a particular project are the same. I initially thought I could do this with a ...

Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 9.29.39 AM.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Make.com search record formula problem

This should be a simple fix but I'm not seeing it.I'm doing a record search in Make.com using the Airtable Search Record module. See the attached screenshots.I'm trying to filter out records that already exist. But I'm getting the same output regardl...

Screenshot 2024-10-16 at 6.41.21 PM.png Screenshot 2024-10-16 at 6.41.31 PM.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find formula acting like "equals" instead of "contains"

Hi all - I'm trying to write a simple formula that returns a Yes or a No if the Role Rollup (from People) field contains CROPPS Member anywhere in the list. As you can see, it's only returning Yes if the field equals CROPPS Member, not contains CROPP...

Kelsey_0-1729103084490.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Summing Date Diff according to annual anniversary

Context:I have two different tables: A User Info table, and an Event Request table. the relevant columns User Start Date, Event Start Date and Event End Date.Current Status:I am calculating the duration of the events in the Event Request table, pulli...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Prefill multiple fields in airtable form

Hi airtable Community, I want to prefill muliple fields in an airtable form. The first fields (Project name) is working well but the second does somehow not. Both are normal text fields..What did i do wrong? Thanks & BestMirko 

mirkolando_0-1729065717252.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extract the first two words from a string?

I have string fields and I want to extract the first two words (minus any punctuation or special symbols). Ideally, they would remove the white space and capitalize each word as well.So a field with “Midnight: A Tale” = “MidnightA”. ”What’s New in Bo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Formulas are disappearing for no reason

Hello altogether, this is driving me crazy. I am entering some formulas in my field and while I am adding fields, they disappear. This behaviour is consistent for all the fields. What is going on? Is it because there are too many referenced fields?  

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos