Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formulas Activity

Formula to Calculate Calendar Months

Hello,Using a last modified field type named "Closed" and a lookup field showing the last one called "Meter Type" and "Repeat Interval" I am trying to calculate and output the appropriate date when closed is 7/17/2024 16:41, meter type is Calendar Mo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with a formula please!

Hi Just wondering if anybody can help with a formula?I'm trying to set up a task (meeting date) that can occur on a Tuesday of say the 1st week, 2nd week, 3rd week or 4th week of the month. So lets say the due day was  Tuesday 02/10/2024 then i'd lik...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access a field in another table using a formula

I have master blocks of code in my code table.in another table - main table -I wish to get data from a field in the code table by specifying it’s rec ID. I will then combine this code with other data from the main table. I can do this with a linked t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Count total array value in linked record field to return integer

New to all of this. No coding background; small business owner. I am trying to create a rudimentary inventory system with Airtable. I can't figure out how to get a formula to "count" the number of array entries in a linked record field, and return ba...

Screenshot 2024-10-04 at 1.02.20 PM.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SUM Formula - Not Totaling Values with Decimals

I have four (4) columns that are number data fields titled {Trip 1 Miles}, {Trip 2 Miles}, {Trip 3 Miles}, and {Trip 4 Miles}. The settings to the number data fields include decimal places and a screenshot of the settings are attached.Column five (5)...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need IF Formula to ignore empty fields

I working on a formula that will provide me with 4 different outcomes depending on a products Variance from our target cost of product/FOB. Any products that have a variance less than -5% need to output "Red -5% or More Variance", products with a var...

Screenshot 2024-10-03 at 11.55.08 AM.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Combined Date and Time - Stuck

I've searched on the community for solutions to combining one field that contains a date and another field with a duration to create a datetime field, but haven't come across any solutions to solve it. I'm using the DATEADD() formula but Airtable is ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Button in AT doesn't work

Hi everyone!I created a base for employees in our company with the table where are all information about every employee. I also created a form to update those information if necessary. I prefill all the fields and create a button field so that i can ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos