When I create a lookup field of a multi select field I get the new updated version seen here
However after reading recommendations in this forum when I try and create and arrayunique() from the look up it is not successful. (See Pictures)
I have found that If I convert the lookup to a rollup and back again the I get the result that I am looking for. (See Pictures)
I have gone back and forth from Lookup to rollup and I get the same result every time. I get the feeling that this is some kind of glitch or bug. Please give me any feed back that you can.
See video for better clarification VIDEO
Oh, I didn’t see your video link. I’ll have a look at that later. I’m sure I won’t have any solutions for you because it sounds like a bug, but I’ll take a look at what’s going on. Be sure to email email@example.com about it.