Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

link data records with each other within a table

Hello everyone,I have a table in which we record events. Some of these events relate to a media campaign that is also recorded in the same table.I have therefore created a column in which you can link a campaign when creating an event. To do this, I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing concept "Remaining time"

This month I was charged 304.5 USD, currently I have the "team" plan of 24 USD. In the details of this month's invoice there are multiple charges with the concept "Remaining time". I don't understand what is the reason for this excessive charge. I re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Link fields, existing and new email

Hello,I have a table called "applications" containing all the information of students who have applied for a grant. As part of the grant requirements, I'm requesting students to submit a final report. To facilitate this process, I'm using Fillout to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Print a list with Page Designer

Page Design is really useful but I can't do a seemingly simple thing.I have a list (view of a table) and I want to layout it and print it in PDF with Page Designer but I can't find a way.It seems you can only print a single record at a time.Can you t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return list of zip codes by frequency

Suppose you have a series of records that include zip codes. There may be many of one zip code and a few of a bunch of others. How do I get a list of the frequency of these zip codes? So 14757 occurs 6 times and 14722 occurs 9 times and 20021 occurs ...

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 11.59.18 AM.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

interface error

This morning, trying to use an interface created a long time ago, I encountered an anomaly:when I go to create a record, it does not extract the list of valid values if it has to extract them from a table via a filter.I enclose two screenshots showin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dynamic Linked Record Filters

Was playing around with the new function for dynamic linked records and was intitally very excited about it, but am wondering if there's something that I am doing wrong. After setting the dynamic filter, if I try to look for records that were not fil...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resource Allocation Template questions

Is anyone using the Resource Allocation Template, or is there a explainer video on how to use it? It looks awesome, but it's overwhelming. I'm not sure where to start. Regarding how to set up that whole process, I'm unsure how to even begin setting a...

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

How can I report a security breach leaking PII?

Hi y'all - I think I've found a VERY dumb breach in Airtable that's leaking PII.  I've sent in an email and reached out via the help system, but I suspect these forums might be better monitored - could an Airtable rep please find a way to contact me ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Add record" and "Add milestone" disabled in Gantt view?

The "Add record" and "Add milestone" controls are disabled in our Gantt view. Removing all filtering, all grouping, and disabling/re-enabling "Use milestones" in the view's settings have not helped.'How is this supposed to work? 

mseeley_0-1710193904684.png
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors