cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jessicasperoli
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all,

I'm sending out emails via Airtable and some (but not all) recipients are noticing a very weird problem. The URL code shows the markdown text instead of the URL link, ie., it shows [TEXT](url) instead of TEXT.

I thought it might just be a problem with the users who use the browser-based version of Outlook, however one of my Gmail users also had a problem with the formatting. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Thanks!

3 Replies 3
Juliana
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi Jessica! It could be the case, especially if these values were pasted in, that there are hidden characters added to the text causing it to render strangely in the resulting email. Could you try completely deleting and rewriting the [Text](Url) components manually to see if that produces a different result? If not, glad to dig into this further with you—just let me know.

Thanks for you reply Juliana! I just tried that and unfortunately it didn't work. Is there anything else we can do to troubleshoot this? 

Sure! I've just sent you a direct message so that we can discuss the specific aspects involved here. Looking forward to finding a resolution for you!