341 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tamas_Puskas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey guys im really dumb in Excel, I need some help.

First column is the item, then next one I have records for each, that is the stock. I’m struggling for an hour to find a formula which COUNTS how many rows are there, therefore I have the exact numbers of the rows, which is the stock for each item.

Thanks!

21 Replies 21

Thanks @ScottWorld ! Is there a way we can programmaticaly access the summary data shown when we group records ? I'd like to access these summary data and update them regularly in a "report" table that will be read by another application. Many thanks in advance for your help !

@Nicolas_d_ANDRE

Unfortunately, Airtable has given us no way to programmatically access the data in the Airtable summary bar.

You would need to either: (1) recreate that information in a field (such as a count field or a rollup field), or (2) you would need to write your own custom Javascripts, or (3) my favorite no-code way is to use Make. You can use one of Make's aggregator tools to summarize data across records. There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with providing the link to Make’s free training courses.

Also, you might like my Airtable training course, which you can take for free by signing up for a trial membership with LinkedIn Learning:  https://www.linkedin.com/learning/learning-airtable/