Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Next Due Date" formula using 3 Date Fields

Hi all, The review process for our Creative team typically consists of two reviews prior to the final asset being uploaded to Airtable. Because of our review process, the Project Manager is responsible for assigning three due dates to each line item ...

Airtable Dates

Create attachement from another url field

Hello, I have a url type field with the url of an image, and I would like to know if it is possible to create an attachment automatically with a formula to upload the image in Airtable from its url. example : field_image_url: “https: //coolimage.png”...

Small-caps in rich text field

Hi there, I am wondering if it is possible to have small caps in an AirTable rich formatted field. If so, how can it be done? Can it be done with a formula? How about inline css? Would this work? <p><span style="font-variant: small-caps;"></span></p...

rmm by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! WORKDAY with IF and DATEADD, pulling from multiple fields?

Hello! I’m able to make this formula work but I keep getting errors when I try to insert ‘WORKDAY’ into it: IF({Original Release Date}, DATEADD({Original Release Date}, VALUE(’’ & {Days Needed Before Release}), ‘days’, ‘’)) I am trying to return the ...

Theodora_Hart by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Replicate Excel index and match functionality

Hello, I am looking for a formula that could help me achieve the same outcome that I could do in Excel using an index & match array formula. I am trying to group classification data based on the hierarchy. You can see from my excel screenshot below, ...

ExcelIndexMatchArraryFormula

Multiple Subtitue

Multiple Substitute in Airtable, I have one field that contains jebirish information but it contains one of the information. like ’ Field updated UNDO Your Account Name: Reillence Lester DiocsonYour Account Number: 9189160337Your Pin Number: 860503I ...

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 12.04.40 PM

'If' Formula - equaling Date

Hello, I am trying to use an IF formula to equal a date but can’t find how to do it. I want to create IF({WEEK} = “Wk 1”, “15/01/22” example. wk 1 = 15/01/22 wk 2 = 23/02/22 Wk 3 = 30/02/22 Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks