Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multiple Subtitue

Multiple Substitute in Airtable, I have one field that contains jebirish information but it contains one of the information. like ’ Field updated UNDO Your Account Name: Reillence Lester DiocsonYour Account Number: 9189160337Your Pin Number: 860503I ...

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 12.04.40 PM

'If' Formula - equaling Date

Hello, I am trying to use an IF formula to equal a date but can’t find how to do it. I want to create IF({WEEK} = “Wk 1”, “15/01/22” example. wk 1 = 15/01/22 wk 2 = 23/02/22 Wk 3 = 30/02/22 Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks

Formulas to verify IBAN

Hi, i’m using Airtable to help my customers for refund. so the form on my website is working fine but i need to improve it. Customers enter their bank details. I would like to make sure that the key is correct. i have a huge formula in Excel and i wa...

Resolved! Using Switch formula

I am using the switch formula to have Airtable populate a numerical value into a cell based upon the input chosen from a multiple select option. Prior to this I was typing the amounts in and it was working properly. Now I have set up the switch to po...

IF formula usage help

Now I have got 2 tabs, the first one has a list of events, including the company name, event date and event notes (Each company could correspond to several events). In the second tab, I created a field called the most recent event, which filters all ...

Jinghan_He by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! If...else and DATETIME_DIFF

Hey folks, I’m trying to calculate the number of days someone has worked in a job. I’m familiar with the DATETIME_DIFF() function, which works great when you have a Start Date and an End Date, but what if you don’t have an end date? In other words, i...

datetimediff
jy22 by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! AND OR + IS BEFORE IF statement help

Hi there! I’m trying to do a fairly simple formula but it has quite a lot of conditions. I’m a beginner and not sure where I’m going wrong, could someone help? The board is a basic project overview. I’m trying to set a column to display “on track” or...

Meri_Wilson by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Combining AND and OR Filters

So I’ve gathered that I can’t use both AND and OR filters, but the workaround is to use formulas. Problem is, I can’t find a formula to solve my problem. I currently have two columns that I want to be able to filter, a “status” column and a “release ...

Date formula to display status

Hi there! There are a few formulas out here for similar-ish issues but I can’t find on that matches exactly what I need. I’m trying to create a formula that shows “Done” if the date is in the past, “Upcoming” if in the future or “In progress” if it’s...

automadien by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos