Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multiply a field with a percentage

I am basically trying to calculate how much a PayPal fee is by multiplying the item price by their fee (3.49% + .49 cents per transaction) I tried using the Airtable guide but it kept saying it was invalid and whatnot. Buuut, of course, the ol’ Googl...

Anxious by 7 - App Architect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Substitute Spaces with Hyphens on Multiple Select Field

I have a a Multiple Select Field which I am trying to substitute spaces with hyphens. The issue that I am running against is that the is space between items and the formula adds an extra hyphen in the final result. I am using LOWER(SUBSTITUTE(Series,...

Start time & end time for event

Hi everyone :slightly_smiling_face: I’m very new here and I’m still trying to learn this immense platform. I just attached the image of what I am working on. I would love Airtable to pick up the duration of each topic and update the start and end F...

WeChat Screenshot_20200519151339

Only display Last Version

Hello All! Not sure I should ask this question in Formulas. On a list of multiple versions of a same item I’d like to only display the last one. Here is what I have: Here what I wish to obtain: Thanks in advance!

BASE WISH

Resolved! Delete line break

Hello community, I have a problem that is when I scan a barcode with my tablet the following characters are displayed like this: 0096 UNIT0855 121F21 I would like it to be displayed like this: 0096UNIT0855121F21 So I would like a formula that allows ...

Joannis_Tom by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Dates and Times an Hour Off

Hi Everyone, I’ve come across an issue where I can’t seem to get the date to print the correct time within a formula. Please see example, I’ve stripped it down ot its bare bones. On the left is a date (and the time is correct). On the right is that d...

image image image
Luke_Annison by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

Populate Single Select based on another field

Hello, Trying to populate a single select based on text in another field. Sometimes I want it automatic, sometimes it needs to be manual, so a formula field alone isn’t appropriate. Currently running a nested IF formula, but I just need help with th...

ADK by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

If statement with dates

I am looking to create a formula where if my date field is between certain dates then my quarter field would tag appropriately. So if the date is between 10/01/21 - 12/31/21 then the field “Quarter” would say Quarter 4. If the date is between 1/1/22 ...

Resolved! Is between Monday and Sunday of previous week

Hi! I’m trying to display ‘Yes’ on records that fall between Monday and Sunday of the Previous week, no matter what day of the week it currently is. My code works, but only if it you’re looking at it on the Monday of this week, otherwise it’s off. IF...

Mustafa_B by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

"Next Due Date" formula using 3 Date Fields

Hi all, The review process for our Creative team typically consists of two reviews prior to the final asset being uploaded to Airtable. Because of our review process, the Project Manager is responsible for assigning three due dates to each line item ...

Airtable Dates