Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Chossing status

Hello all I have these two fields the is the “amount used” and “Status” what I want to do is when the “amount used” is empty I want “pending” when the “amount used” is “0” I want “Void” and when the “amount used” is greater than “0” I want “Used” On ...

Resolved! IF FIND- help with formula

Hello. I have a lookup field which lists the age groups that are related to all the linked records. I have a formula field which I’d like to show ‘Senior’ if the lookup field contains Senior, ‘Intermediate’ if it contains Intermediate (but not Senior...

Katy_Richards by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 9 replies
  • 9 kudos

Resolved! Help using OR in an IF statement

Hi, I’m trying to build an IF statement with an OR in it but I’m not getting the expected result. I have created a simple table for tracking hours worked and calculates overtime. Columns are as follows… Date - is just the date in question. Calculate...

Resolved! Display a message if today's date is in a linked field

Hi all, Please see the screenshot below - I’d like to display a message in the Is Absent Today column if today’s date is among the dates in Absences. Currently I’m using the following formula but it only works if there’s a single date: IF(DATETIME_DI...

AIC by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Convert number with decimal to string

Hi, I’m trying to convert a number to a string. I have a field called ‘Version number’, which is formatted to take two decimals. I want to use this version number in another field as a string because I’m concatenating to generate a document filename....

Burner by 7 - App Architect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Concatenate With Conditional IF Formula

I’m working on creating a Table that lists Expenses. I’m currently using the following formula to populate a Title for the first column in the table based on columns: Vendor, Frequency, Price, Per Member Price?, Users and Total Due. The “Per Member P...

Amber by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Conditional Invoicing Question

Hello - I’m quite new to Airtable and trying to prototype out an invoicing application, but I’m running into an snag and could use some guidance. My base: Clients Table (name, id, project lead, etc)Items table - this is a granular list of the items f...

Date and Time Formula Help Needed

I have a field that includes a date and time. I want to create a new field that give a new date and time that is 24 hours later Please can anyone help?

View Condition in Formula

I have a view with the condition group: When Primary Introducer Contains John Stamos or Secondary Introducer Contains John Stamos or Tertiary Introducer Contains John Stamos Then I have an IF statement determining whether John Stamos is the Primary, ...

YourFriend by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos