Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

REGEX Extract from Webflow Data

Hello, I’m writing with a question on how to set up a REGEX Extract. I assume it should be relatively straightforward but as a beginner I’m finding myself out of my depth. Any help would be appreciated! Goal: Extract a SKU number from a Webflow Ecom...

Formula to create checkbox if within date rate

Hi! I’m looking for help writing a formula. I need something that will automatically check off boxes in separate fields for 2/9 through 2/21 if individuals will be present based on the entered arrival/ departure dates. “if x date is between the range...

Resolved! Create a Conditional Formula on Form Answers

I’m trying to put together a form for screening, however I cannot figure out a way to create a formula that would enable me to give an automatic output based on the form response. In short, if someone writes a symptom I want the last column to output...

Airtable Form Formula Airtable
Adam4 by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Conditional sum formula

I would like to create a formula that will: Sum the {Amt} fields only from records that have the identical data in another field {ticket/voucher #}. For example: Records 1, 7 and 14 have the identical data in {Ticket/Voucher #}. The formula would sum...

Using https://eazyform.app/ for time field

I’m using Eazyform app to get time slots separate from the date/time field. I am having trouble then figuring out what formula to use to calculate total hours for employee scheduling. Additionally I would like to be able to view in a Calendar view.

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 4.52.18 PM

Resolved! Why does this not return a date value?

This ought to be easy. I want to display records on a calendar by a single date field, but the date field for display is calculated: It’s the DueDate if there is one entered, otherwise it’s CreatedDate. IF( DueDate=BLANK(), CreatedDate, DueDate ) Dat...

Resolved! How to send an email through Gmail with attachment

I’m using a button with “Gmail” & ENCODE_URL_COMPONENT({Email}) & “&su=” & ENCODE_URL_COMPONENT({Subject}) & “&body=” & ENCODE_URL_COMPONENT({Body}) to send an email through Gmail it it works great, but how do I attach a file from an attachment field...

Steve_Ruqus by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Comparing groups of data

Hi, I’m using Airtable to manage a conference. I have a table which has conference proposals with the authors’ contact info. Then I have another table with people that have subscribed to the conference. I’m trying to send emails to those that sent pr...

Resolved! How to get rollup to ignore NaN

I want to use a rollup to get an average of the existing numbers, but not all the fields in the column I want an average from have an existing number and return NaN. I want the rollup to ignore NaN.