cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaniMadrid24
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,

I need to add images into a filed in a form, it it possible?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
jsep

Yes, you need to add an attachment field type to the form,

Here's how to do it:

chrome-capture-2024-3-16 (1).gif

I hope this helps! If you need help implementing this solution, fell free to schedule a free call with me.

- Juan

See Solution in Thread

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@DaniMadrid24 

This can only be done with Fillout's advanced forms for Airtable.

You would use Fillout's picture choice option, and you can map the answers to any of your fields in Airtable.

For your images, you can either upload them to the form, or you can specify it to pull images from URLs that you specify in Airtable.

See screenshot below.

.Hope this helps! If you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with anything Airtable-related, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld

Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 8.33.11 PM.png

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
jsep

Yes, you need to add an attachment field type to the form,

Here's how to do it:

chrome-capture-2024-3-16 (1).gif

I hope this helps! If you need help implementing this solution, fell free to schedule a free call with me.

- Juan

DaniMadrid24

Thanks, but what i need is that the client be able to see a image in the form to help them to choose an option, for example, i have a field with 3 options, and for the client to be able to choose one of those options they need see three images that belongs to each option in the filed.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@DaniMadrid24 

This can only be done with Fillout's advanced forms for Airtable.

You would use Fillout's picture choice option, and you can map the answers to any of your fields in Airtable.

For your images, you can either upload them to the form, or you can specify it to pull images from URLs that you specify in Airtable.

See screenshot below.

.Hope this helps! If you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with anything Airtable-related, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld

Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 8.33.11 PM.png