899 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike_Shaw1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

In my all of my Interfaces  now when I try to add a new linked record, I would click on "Create a new record" and enter the info and click Create button at the bottom BUT instead of showing the Create button it shows Field Deleted?? This is not my field, it is an Airtable button? All my permissions seem correct etc. Also in some of my other interfaces the same  Linked record does not even show "Create a new record" , even though it should be allowing  it. Please help! It does seem to relate to the same table of Contacts where other linked records to other tables do not seem to have the issue.  Also I tried this in 2 different browsers, same issue. See attached screen shot. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jwag
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Mike,

This happens when a field that was previously in your form has been deleted. You need to edit the interface page to remove the (now broken) field from the form too.

Cheers,

Josh

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Mike_Shaw1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I determined that the particular Add New Record form must be corrupt, I made a new form and it is working w the Create button now.. Airtable has an issue that corrupts the form somehow. and I avoided paying to upgrade to get support that they just took away from me. nice one AT SMH!

jwag
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Mike,

This happens when a field that was previously in your form has been deleted. You need to edit the interface page to remove the (now broken) field from the form too.

Cheers,

Josh

Ahah! I don't know why I didn't realize that, but I don't recall seeing the deleted field in the active form. Also Airtable Help Chat bot has no clue, it needs to train itself on your posts LOL