cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pantostada
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi there,

Last week I was able to change the color of each interface, as desired. I have searched high and low and can't find how to change the color in the new design, so I'm stuck with boring grey. Please send help...

Thanks 🙂

5 Replies 5

They removed that feature... the interface is now based on your base color, which people are very unhappy about. You can comment in the official thread here: https://community.airtable.com/t5/announcements/introducing-new-ways-to-harness-the-power-of-ai-buil...

Guillaume_Boill
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

My experience is that I am stuck with the color which I set prior to the update, which is even worse as I cannot change it at all.

I hope they bring back these feature soon. The recognition of interfaces in our company is based on their colors. Our complete system of recognition is now doomed to fail. 😠

Thank you for that information - THIS really sucks since for me I color code by the teams.  Now I am stuck with trying to figure out how to best help the client help their teams identify their interfaces.

Yes ^ We have maybe 10% now stuck in their previous color, my OCD is triggered every time I go there.