1059 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cady_Smith1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

When you’re using apps, you can click on a bar on a chart and it’ll pop up a window that shows all the records in that particular bar. How do I do this in interfaces? Am I missing a setting? Right now charts aren’t interactive at all.

6 Replies 6

I, too, would like to know whether this is possible!

JonahM
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Is there any update on this? I too would like to click on a chart and see through the records a particular segment or bar represents (besides for the basic data when hovering over with the mouse)

Any solutions would be extremely welcome!!

kendallodom
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am also looking for this! Not very helpful if we are seeing data in a chart if we can't drill in from that view. Right now we have to go search for the relevant tickets. 

auekk2787
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This is not currently available so please submit a suggestion ticket. PowerBI does this well where you can also link other elements on the page together as filters, so whatever you click can filter the other lists and charts.

nelsonestrada

It's been a while since somebody last asked this, but it does look like it is now possible to do this when you create the interface by first adding a page and then adding individual graphs/charts.

nelsonestrada_0-1707425531026.png

The layout of the charts/graphs do work differently, i'm still trying to get a hang of the dashboard inside the page layout, but it let's me drill down! 

Here is an example of a "Number" type configured to see underlying transactions:

nelsonestrada_1-1707425759381.png

And this is what happens when i click into it on the published interface. You can select what columns are visible or even if the vieiwer can further see the details

nelsonestrada_3-1707425842148.png

Hope this helps others looking for this functionality!

auekk2787
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Wow thanks for circling back on this. I haven't explored the New dashboard page, so this is very interesting.

One downside I see with New dashboards is it only allows you to link to 1 table. I have dashboards that pull aggregates from several tables. So you're either stuck with "blank" pages which don't have this click thru or you have to stick with 1 table.