cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dustyGreg
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, 

I have a list view with multiple tabs. I would like to change the default tab to not be "All records" but another one instead. I have tried to reorder tabs (to put "All records" at the end) in order to achieve this :

- I successfully managed to implement the desired behaviour on my personal account (different base / interface)

- I didn't manage to do it using my current account. There is apparently no way to change default tab...

Are you aware of some specific behaviour that would differ depending on account (and maybe plans). That would be very surprising but I don't find any suitable explanation regarding this discrepancy.

Thank you for your help!

13 Replies 13
Vic_Airtable
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dustyGreg 

You can rearrange the tabs by dragging your tabs to the desired order within the configuration menu:

The first tab in the list will be the default tab for the page. Hope this helps point you in the right direction!

Hey @Vic_Airtable thanks for the reply. 

This is exactly my issue : the described behaviour doens't work on the base I'm talking about (I have tried on multiple views with the same results). No matter what the link in sidebar redirects to the "All records" tab (see the URL params in screenshot). I have no idea on how to change this and this is only happening with this base. Any idea ! Thank you

Thanks for the screenshot @dustyGreg ! Hmm, could you try re-ordering the tabs by dragging them in a different order, hit Publish, and then dragging them back to your desired order and hit Publish again? Does this fix it? If not, would you be willing to send over a quick 1-2 minute screen recording of you navigating around in your interface? It'd be helpful to see the path you are taking to always land on the All records tab. 

Hey! Here you are with a comprehensive demo of the issue.

I confirm the behaviour is ok on my other bases.

Thank you @Vic_Airtable 

Hey @Vic_Airtable did you have the chance to take a look at my record? Thanks a lot

Hi @dustyGreg

I'm going to create a support ticket so that we can dive into your interface since we aren't able to replicate this behavior in our own tests. Stay tuned for an email from our support team!

I'm having the exact same issue. The 2nd tab in my list is the default one, no matter what I do. I reordered, published, then reordered again, and it's still the same tab. This happens on my other interface on my base as well.

paul-morrill

Also having this issue on interfaces, would like to know when there's a fix.

Mike_Chytka
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am also having this issue,  reordering the tabs makes no difference it loads the all records tab.   Please let us know if there is a fix for this.