Help

Re: Fill Handle and Copy/Paste not working in Interfaces for users without Base access

539 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wooti
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Just wondering if this is a bug or is intended.

If not a bug, how would I go about fixing the issue?

3 Replies 3
Juliana
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hey there—thanks for surfacing this! I can confirm that the absence of bulk editing is currently expected behavior for interface-only collaborators. This is an area of improvement that we're considering down the line, though for now,  solutions include adding users to the underlying base where possible, or introducing automations-based workflows with the help of a button element (e.g., find records + a repeating group fitted with an update records step). Hoping this can help to clarify things a bit!

hi, i used to be able copy and paste into multiple records at once in an airtable interface. this has stopped working as of today. is this a bug or intended?

Davin_Weaver
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I recently ran into this same issue. I designed a series of interfaces and configured them to be editable for this specific purpose, and after the weekend, anytime I try to copy and paste multiple cells into a grid in an interface I receive the following message: "Sorry, pasting multiple cells is not supported in linked record grids". 

This makes me a very sad panda.